Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bizzare dreams

Oh this was a strange one even for me. I dreamt I was on a vacation with my family and my beau who happened to be (as i found out mid-dream) - Mr Globe Trekker himself - Ian Wright.

That right, or should it be Wright. Whatever. I ditched him to play in a purple wading pool and a sweet tangerine swing a few blocks from our rooms. I remember feeling guilty. He was soppy. And with that blasted accent too. Had a walk on the beach with him when he finally found me and chided me for leaving him alone.

He was about to go off on an adventure again me thinks and i remember feeling like one of them girls that sailors have at every port. Only this time, it was Mr Travel and Adventure himself.

Of all people in the world, I had to choose Ian Wright. I don't even have a TV to watch him on for goodness sakes. And what a loony. (ok, he was a nice loony in the dream). but seriously, what on earth was I thinking of to conjure him up in my sleep.

Now if I start dreaming of the Crocodile Hunter I am checking myself into clinic.

No comments: