Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pass round the crocodile clips

April 11. The eleventh day of the fourth month of 2006.

Hence still SIX very long months to the end of my chambering. But like death and (seeing that it is the season)taxes, I have resigned myself to it. It is starting to become itsy-bitsy tolerable. But still I am like a deer in the headlights. Hear me bleat!

Well my master sat me down and gave me a rousing pep talk about the importance of staying in there and how things do always appear hard at the begining and things can only look up.
Then I found out that she is leaving practice.
HEY! Talk about convincing.

But don't tell anyone. Sometimes I find myself actually enjoying my work and then I quickly slap myself silly and tell myself to behave myself.

Good God. I am turning into a masochist.

No comments: