Tuesday, April 25, 2006

You gotta move it, move it.

11 days before my big move.

So far we got a fridge, a washing machine (I kiss the sweet brain of the man who invented this contraption), a 29' TV, a 1.5 York aircond, a stove, a table, a chair, and whoa I am dizzy from being so broke. Good thing Maggi Mee comes in so many flavours.

I checked my stress levels on an internet questionnaire and watched the needle skyrocket spectacularly. Besides getting a pay cut, a bad job and now moving home, I doubt there is a bigger sucker for punishment in this time zone. Apparently moving ranks as the third most stressful event in one's life after losing a loved one and losing one's job.

My current room looks like a bunch of monkeys just went through it with chainsaws.
I look forward to moving and finally getting some peace and getting on with my life and playing maid during weekends.

Can't wait!

No comments: