Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ramblings of an idle mind

I have been ill at home for the past 3 days for an I-don't-know-what affliction. There is a Chevening event coming up soon and I hope I will be at least fit enough for that.

In anycase these few days of staying at home and catching up on reading and dozing (just like the good old days) has rekindled my interest of being a housewife. By my calculations this will only be appealing for about a week before I go bonkers.

I promise I will write about something of better significance once my head has ceased rotting from this debilitating disease . In the meantime, go read some political blog or another and find out how your MP is embarrassing himself.

Oh, and I wonder how Ahmad Fairuz is going to even begin to respond to the Judicial Commission's confirmation as to his involvement in the judicial fixing fiasco. As it is, Wikipedia has already labelled him as the disgraced former Chief Justice of the Federal Court of Malaysia.


A long mamak session with The Lawyer (yes, you know who you are baby) is certainly on the cards.

No comments: