Monday, March 21, 2005

Flying lessons

I had a REAL weird dream last night. I was transported to my old home in Taiping. Instantly there was a knock at my front door. I threw the wooden doors opened and there stood my Boss, G.
“What are you doing here?” I asked.

She was telling me to have a look at these things. And out of no where this pink flying baguette roll almost collided with my nose, veering at the last minute before careening off into the air again. They were PIGS! Tiny piggybank-sized hogs but with long floppy ears that beat like wings. It’s like a remake of Dumbo but with teensy pigs instead of elephants. It was bizarre! And OMG so cute.

And I almost smacked nose to snout with that thing. (And it has a very cute plush looking snout.) I looked back at G and she confirms that yes they are pigs and that it is really no big deal, all they do is wiggle their ears, and THEN SHE WIGGLED hers! Only her ears were at the top of her head, black and floppy like a puppy’s and they twitched. I must say that she did look quite becoming. And I say this with no malice.

Then she told me that there were more coming but I need to get ready as they are being attacked by wasps along the way. I shut the door, and ran to get my broom. When I opened it was a battle of pig proportions (pardon the pun) of wasps and flying pigs. Before I could join in the fray, I woke up.

I am dying to know what this dream means. Especially about what I truly think of my boss. Moral of the story, Pigs do fly!

No comments: