Friday, March 25, 2005

Tragedy of the urban female

I so want to earn more. I want to have dinner in nice restaurants and maybe splurge on a holiday or Georg Jensen once in a while, not like now where I blow by entire budget by buying a lipstick!

All hopes of finding a rich dying old man as a husband has gone down the drain – too few eligible candidates (damn you, modern medicine!) and too many Anna Nicole Smiths for competition. Plus, I am dating again and to his relief he is neither old nor dying from it. I have shared my plan with him and okay, he wasn’t very pleased. So back to the drawing board.

I could start a business but I am such a poor salesman I can’t even get my mom to lend me money. And flipping Ramli burgers would be oh so horrible for my complexion, not to mention my figure. I don’t have the looks for being a model or a loan shark for that matter. I also don’t have enough yellow highlights in my hair to sell pirated software. And when I discussed the possibility of pole dancing or the very lucrative flesh trade, my guy friends laughed so hard. Too hard I figure. I got real jackasses for friends, by the way.

So how do I make my millions?

No comments: