Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Proud moment

My kid brother's rap got played over the radio on Sunday. Oh so proud.

Yet, despite my sibling being a writer and poet, the rap group is called Three Flow. Supposed to be based on the Trinity and then suddenly here's this group called Three Flow. Hm. Wrong turning somewhere.

Actually I am really biased. There is this super cute hyper active lemur (yes LEMUR) called Treelo on my favourite kid's programme, Big Blue House. So it kinda did it for me. The name is forever doomed.


But Three Flow's got quite a catchy tune. I heard in on internet radio and the quality really sucks but I have heard the tune like a milion times from the horse's mouth. They blended it with Sinatra's Fly Me to The Moon and ehem, it deals with getting real high up.

They are working on another song and that I really like. Hope to hear it on air. Would be cool. Posted by Hello

No comments: