Saturday, March 05, 2005

To the Solitary Maverick

My beloved Creative Director,

My most tender thoughts goes out to you. You are my greatest fan, being one of the two people who ever reads my entries. The other being myself, of course.

I find your cynicism refreshing - and somehow I don't see how the title quiet rebel comes into being as you hardly shut up when we talk. You belong in Singapore. Anywhere else would bore you to death! Actually, Malaysia's political landscape would interest you somewhat. I readily volunteer to help you unpack if you ever decide to move to my neighborhood. I would even buy you a cat.

But you would never come. And I would never get to name kitty.

I have been bad.
You have been mad.
We have been sad.
( I have all the makings of a poet laureate, no? Praise the CORNY!)

Did you people have to pen your own for the website? Only you ever use the word pensive and brooding intellectual in the same sentence. So you are THE guy, huh?
Oh so sexy.

No comments: