Friday, March 14, 2008

Solitude

..is one freaking hard thing to find. Being alone now is close to impossible. Life has not been the same since I took up this new job and while the stress levels have on occasion hit the stratosphere, as they say, what does not kill you, makes you stronger. Or at the very least makes you entertain violent fantasies of the death and destruction of your enemies. I know, I know, I exude charm.

Nevertheless, after almost a month of feeling (and looking, for that matter) like a raccoon on speed, I am seriously in need of reflection, serenity and Ben & Jerry's. Not necessarily in that order.

In anycase, I did manage to hit most of my career resolutions made last year. However, even my friends have noticed that I am so highly strung, I can launch arrows.

Fatigue lowers defenses which in turn creates Fear. As you know, Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate, and Hate leads to Suffering.

I think I am more or less at Suffering.

No comments: