Saturday, March 29, 2008

Whine and dine


What a restless restless weekend.

I am all ready to be a housewife. Sigh. Being a career woman is not all it is cracked up to be. Its so TIRING. Migraines now constantly drop by for a cup of tea and a ponstan.

A vacation right about now would be so good. Somewhere where the weather is bright and the seafood fresh. I think I am sunshine deprived.

Right now I am working on an article on upper endoscopy. How much joy do you THAT brings me, eh? It is taking forever by the way. And I oh, my my next project - colonoscopy! I am looking forward to that like I would a lobotomy.

If you don't know what colonoscopy it is then - good. It means your doctor has not precsribed you one, yet.

Lets just say it involves a long tube and being sedated.

No comments: