Sunday, February 01, 2009

Do plants have it better?

Someone told me that writing is cathartic. 

I am gonna try that for a bit and see if there is any truth in that. 

It’s been a rough week with disappointments, heartbreaks and tears. I am seriously thinking of gunning to come back as a tree in my next life. But someone was saying that trees have feeling too. 

And they grow fungus. 

Here is a bit of useless information on heartbreak. According to a relationship poll of over 8,000 women conducted by WomanSavers.com, over 57% of women have thought of having a same sex affair. Well I can understand that. I mean if a chick has got her heart stomped into the ground by guys for the umpteenth time, its time to think out of the box. 

Off with his head. Whichever one. I don't care. 

Apparently music is good to release pent up emotions. That comes with a proviso though. During a post break up rebound date once upon a time ago, the restaurant’s acapella group had to sing the love song my ex used to serenade me. After a dash to the ladies, a few rolls of toilet tissue and one tell-tale drippy nose later, I was pretty glad to return to my table to find my date still there and not an empty chair with a note to go see a therapist. 

So you have been warned. 

No comments: