Saturday, February 25, 2006

My job is slowly killing me


With my amazing knack of stating the obvious, I know I have been direly neglecting my blog.

Indeed far from being short on things to rant about, its just I am finding it close to impossible to keep up with time. Or to put it more eloquently in my current language of panic ‘WHAT TIME?’

I miss the days when work related travel only meant taking a cab to the city centre. I am sent to Kangar (a sleepy hollow located at the most north state of the country) to attend to a writ of seizure and sale. What that means is that the court bailiff will be going into the home or office of a creditor and “attach” the assets so that they can be auctioned off to pay off the debt.

And I am there to watch the proceedings and to avoid any flying debris that might get thrown at the court officials in the event there are violent protests. This is bound to be fun.

No comments: