Monday, November 20, 2006

Complaint letter to Astro

To: Astro

Since my Astro statement for October hadn't arrive, I called your Customer Support last week to enquire about it as well as to seek clarification on whether I could pay the sum due together with the coming month's bill. I was assured that this was possible.

I also asked whether my Astro service will be cut to which your customer support assured me that it would not. I was told that another statement would be issued to me.

However today I was shocked that my Astro service was indeed cut regardless of what your customer support told me.

And when I called your customer support again, I was told that this was due to the said non-payment and that I would necessarily be further charged for reconnection.

I am very dissappointed with the turn of events as my purpose of contacting your customer service was to avoid this problem in the first place.

I hope to settle this matter amicably and I am seeking Astro's goodwill in waiving the reconnection fee that I have been asked to incur through no fault of mine.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments: