Thursday, June 26, 2008

A glutton's wishlist

Makan wishlist for when wanton eating is possible again. Well, not all at the same time you understand.


Nasi lemak with ayam rempah (warong in front of Kelana Putri)
Soft vadai (stall at Jalan Telawi, Bangsar)

Butter prawns

Nasi Goreng Cina at Capitol
Cincalok

Cucur udang

Chicken tepanyaki
Nasi goreng soft shell crab (SS2 Murni - Jo, have you been there recently?)
Sweet sour pork at that new restaurant in North Point
Pork noodles at Imbi
Chicken chop at Yut Kee
Bak kua in a bun
Fried chicken wings at Fatty Crab Taman Megah

Nasi campur at the warung located in the carpark off Jalan Yap Kwan Seng


To be continued.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Could I know where is the vadai stall? I heard the vadai is awesome but I am yet to find the place.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Could I know where is the vadai stall? I heard the vadai is awesome but I am yet to find the place.

MlleMonster said...

Walk away from bangsar village along jalan telawi, past the post office on your right, past pelita and go up along the road till you see a van selling vadai and curry puff. They only open on weekdays and Saturdays in the afternoon.