Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Turkeys

I never totally realised just how much our Ringgit has devaluated until I had to buy a RM5 present for the office gift-exchange. It is so hard trying to stay within that budget. I finally gave up and bought a RM10 gift.

At the office we had a splendid meal of turkey and chicken and lots of potatoes and cakes and fruits and bread. Working after all that was more than the drowzy eyes can take. Zzzzzzz.

The bosses joined in and their presence was felt strongly. Odd how people can't relax when their bosses are around. We were banned from eating in the conference room and all 20 odd of us had to cram in the pantry. I guess my office mates are not as close as it would initially seem. I started missing my ex-colleagues a lot.

I can't wait for the weekend.

No comments: